Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bon Vivant Moments #3 - Breakfast Ideas

Welcome to another edition of Bon Vivant Series. With spring forward time change, we had to drag ourselves out of bed an hour earlier. If you are a sleep lover like me, you would know exactly what I am talking about.

So I have been thinking of breakfast ideas to energize the day and get going. Thought it would be nice to get all my fellow bloggers help for the same. So here it is. Breakfast ideas happening all this month long. Breakfast item can be from any continent or something that you whipped up. You know the drill, so follow the rules below and start linking them up. Linkz will be open from April 1st to April 30th.



Rules for the event remain same.

~ Multiple entries are allowed. Usage of the logo is a must.
~ Linking back to this announcement page is mandatory to get the word out.
~ Vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are allowed. No pork or beef ingredients please.
~ Blog post should be in month of April. 
~ Two old posts are allowed, if re-posted again in April.
~ Please link up your post using the linkz below. In case of any problem linking please send me an email with your name, recipe name, recipe click and url to sumeesculinary@gmail.com
~ Non-bloggers can email the recipe along with a picture of the dish to the above email address.

10 comments:

  1. happy hosting
    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sumee, First time here... I have linked up my Veggie Pancakes to your event..

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful event..thanks for the oppurtunity..just linked mine up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I just linked my post mango orange lassi. My first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sumee, i just linked my entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sumee you have a nice collection of recipes, just linked my Cheese vegetable omelet. Do visit my blog. http://supriyajm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice event , Just I linked my entry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...