Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Roundup - Bon Vivant #2 Savory Items

Another successful roundup. All credits to my blogger friends who are making it happen. This month's theme I kept it open with Savory. When a definition is not given it is nice to see how each one defines a word in their own way. So when I said savory, I had few things in my mind about what my blogger friends would come up with.! But they went above and beyond my expectations and came up with some great Bon Vivant moments of their own!


Here I present you the culinary spread. A hundred to be precise. Enjoy. And again thanks to all those who participated.

10 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...